- Ohara, Kyoko. 2019. Frame Semantics (Ch. 2.8). Tsuji, Yukio (Ed.). The Encyclopedia of Cognitive Linguistics. (In Japanese). pp. 175-182 . Asakura Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Ohara, Kyoko. 2019. Inside the Japanese Constructicon: A Partial Network of Constructions involving Internally Headed Relativization. Journal of Cognitive Linguistics. pp. 35-53. Kaitakusha Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Ohara, Kyoko. 2019. Frames-and-constructions analyses of Japanese and English Bilingual Children’s Book. Theme Session “Cross-theoretical Perspectives on Frame-based Lexical and Constructional Analyses: Bridging Qualitative and Quantitative Studies.” 15th International Cognitive Linguistics Conference (ICLC15) . Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya, Japan. 9th August, 2019.
- Ohara, Kyoko. 2019. JFN Constructicon and constructions-and-frames analyses. Invited talk. Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany. 21st May, 2019.
- Ohara, Kyoko. 2019. Using crowdsourcing to find idioms and support-verb constructions. Invited talk given at Workshop on valency and constructions. University of Gothenburg, Sweden. 9th April, 2019.
- Ohara, Kyoko & Yoshiko Okubo. 2019. Evaluation of Japanese FrameNet and Berkeley FrameNet through a Japanese-English Contrastive Children’s Book (In Japanese). Proceedings of NLP2019, pp. 312-315. Download