Skip to content
- The PI (Kyoko Ohara) gave a talk entitled ”Crowdsourcing frame disambiguation in Japanese FrameNet: what it says about annotation and frame assignment“ at the 11th International Conference on Construction Grammar, 18th August – 20th August, 2021.
- The PI (Kyoko Ohara) organized a panel “Interactional frames and language resource development” at the 17th International Pragmatics Conference 27th June – 2nd July, 2021. Winterthur, Switzerland
- The PI (Kyoko Ohara) gave a talk entitled “Frames, Pragmatic Functions, and Constructional Meaning: Using Frames-and-Constructions Analysis Toward Multilingual Constructicography” at Construction Annotation Workshop（held online on 6th October, 2020）and another talk entitled “Identifying and Aligning constructions in typologically-unrelated languages” at its follow-up session (held online on 3rd November, 2020)
- The PI (Kyoko Ohara) was a visiting researcher at the University of California at Berkeley. 9.2019-12.2019.
- The PI (Kyoko Ohara) was a visiting researcher at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. 3.2019-6.2019